DISCOUNT



FOR



YOU



NOW!!


Thursday, July 21, 2011

#CHEAP Staub My First Staub Round Cocotte 2.25 Qt Individual Pieces Cookware - YellowStaub

Staub My First Staub Round Cocotte 2.25 Qt Individual Pieces Cookware - Yellow


Staub My First Staub Round Cocotte 2.25 Qt Individual Pieces Cookware - Yellow


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Staub My First Staub Round Cocotte 2.25 Qt Individual Pieces Cookware - YellowStaub,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Staub My First Staub Round Cocotte 2.25 Qt Individual Pieces Cookware - YellowStaub,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Staub My First Staub Round Cocotte 2.25 Qt Individual Pieces Cookware - YellowStaub Staub My First Staub Round Cocotte 2.25 Qt Individual Pieces Cookware - YellowStaub






Staub My First Staub Round Cocotte 2.25 Qt Individual Pieces Cookware - Yellow Overview


Introduce yourself to the world of cast iron cooking with My First Staub. A favorite of professional chefs worldwide. Enameled cast iron in vibrant colors offers superior heat retention. Black matte enameled interior does not discolor or rust and gets better with use. No seasoning required; oils from cooking penetrate the enamel pores and create a smooth nonstick surface. Underside of lid features self-basting nubs that distribute juices to all parts of the dish. Brass or nickel plated knob lends an elegant touch. Smooth enamel bottom is suitable for all heat sources, including induction. Oven-safe to 500°F. Weight: 7.56 lbs. Hand washing recommended. Made in France. Dimensions: 7.5 across x 5.5 high.


Staub My First Staub Round Cocotte 2.25 Qt Individual Pieces Cookware - Yellow Feature


  • 7618381
  • Cookware